A service for general LCL commercial freight that includes, as a set, ocean transport from Shanghai Port, import customs clearance and domestic delivery. De-vanning operations happen the same day as port arrival, with import declaration procedures starting on the second day, and delivery to the Kanto region available the day after. This service, with a fixed transportation schedule, is ideal for customers where timings of general LCL Consolidation Services are not convenient.
Tokyo International Branch Office TEL: 03-5767-6120 FAX: 03-5767-6128
1) Please request a quotation before using this service.
2) For customers with a registered settlement account with us, a monthly bill will be sent. For those customers who do not have such an account, settlement of charges is requested in advance.
3) The HDS Import instructions form; invoice & packing list and other documents required for customs clearance (images, specifications, customs records etc.) must be faxed to the appropriate Office / Operation Center by the morning of the day before port entry (in cases of port entry on Monday, then by 5pm on the preceding Friday.)
4) If declared goods are disreputable or documents submitted to customs are incomplete, or unclear, declaration will be delayed and delivery dates may be altered.
5) When import declarations are required for consignment manufacturing trade, please consult with one of our account representatives beforehand.
6) For goods that full under the jurisdiction of certain laws and ordinances, application to and approval from the appropriate government authority will be required before import declaration, so the above mentioned timeline cannot be followed.
7) Please note, when using an original B/L, delivery arrangements can only be made after surrendering that original document.